HCDE offers the following professional development services to educators:
- Leadership Group Meetings: Join the HCDE Leadership Group to communicate and network with other professionals in the community. The group is open to directors, coordinators, supervisors, and lead teachers in public schools and other educational settings, including universities.
- Campus-Based Professional Development: We work with schools and school districts to design and implement teacher professional development that meets specific needs of the community.
- Classroom Support: We mentor teachers through observations, model lessons, classroom management and lesson planning.
- Customized Training: We offer customized staff development for districts and campuses.
- Professional Development Workshops: Browse our catalog for upcoming workshops at HCDE.
Frances Watson-Hester, Senior Director